For most businesses, getting visibility in search engines isn’t just a pipe dream, it’s a must! If customers can’t find you online, more likely than not they’re not going to find you, period.
Search engine marketing can help your business:
- Pull in as many customers to your website as possible
- Get as many links tor your site as possible
- Design the best possible experience for both visitors and spiders alike
- Ultimately get a good search engine ranking in the results under relevant keyword search terms
Search engine marketing can be overwhelming and rather elusive if marketing (or online marketing, specifically), is not one of your strengths.
So, what is search engine marketing?
Search engine marketing is an umbrella term that involves a combination of practices to promote your website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). These practices are online advertising, search engine optimisation (SEO), and social media marketing.
What is online advertising?
Pay-per-click (PPC) or cost-per-click (CPC) advertising programs enable you to display ads in the sponsored results section of each search engine’s results page. Then, you pay a fee whenever a viewer clicks through from your ad to your website.
How do search engines determine whether your ad is shown?
- Keyword list: Do the keywords in the keyword list match what the person typed?
- Ad copy: Does the ad mention what the person is looking for?
- Landing page: Does the ad go to a page that has what the person is looking for?
- Bid: How much are you willing to pay to get that visitor?
What are the benefits of online advertising?
Online advertising lets businesses purchase their way to first-page rank, meaning that you have the opportunity to boost your visibility over the competition.
Do you need to advertise online?
Great question! Your marketing plan requires a healthy combination of digital marketing strategies. If you want the maximum exposure for your website, pay-per-click matters. I’ll work with you to determine effective daily budgets, geographical areas to target, and the times the ads should run.
If you’d like to learn more about online advertising, such as pay-per-click (PPC) or cost-per-click (CPC) solutions that might be right for you, I can help demystify the world of search engine marketing and ensure you deploy the best tactics that will achieve your goals with raving results.
Let’s discuss your business goals. Simply email me or fill out the form below.