Social media has become a world of its own. There are so many channels available, different approaches to content, and ways to develop your strategy. It can be a daunting task and easy to spread yourself too thin. On the flip side, used wisely, social media can be very rewarding as part of your overall strategic marketing plan.
If you’re like most businesses, you might find yourself in one of the following positions:
- You’re not currently using social media yet, and unsure of where to start.
- Your business is on a few social media platforms, but you’re not seeing the results you were hoping for.
Social media is only part of your overall marketing, supporting all your other activities, which may include creating or managing your website, content updates, search engine optimisation, online press releases, email newsletters, testimonials, events or promotions, not to mention pay-per-click ads.
Businesses use social media marketing to:
- Enhance brand identity
- Find potential customers by interests, geography, and interests
- Build relationships with a wider audience, in addition to targeted customers
- Create targeted discussion groups
- Demonstrate expertise by sharing recent accomplishments and tips, and answering questions
- Announce a new product or promotion
- Ask everyone for feedback about a new idea or blog post
- Build some buzz and get others talking about you and your business
- Use geolocation services to drive local traffic during slow times and acquire new customers
I will work with you to determine the most effective social media marketing tactics to reinforce your company’s online presence. If you need it, I can create consistent, thought-provoking content, as well as set up and manage your company’s presence on these key sites to ensure it is always fresh and engaging. I will work with you to guarantee your message and social identity are best-suited for your business.