Email marketing is one of the most widely used direct-marketing methods businesses use because they are cost-effective to design, test, send and measure. An effective email campaign can help you gather important feedback and stay top-of-mind to a large number of people.
Adding email to your direct marketing strategy enables you to send personalised, targeted and interest-specific messages to your customers. Whether you’re objectives include gathering feedback, generating awareness, keeping customers or employees in the loop, or boosting sales, email marketing should be part of your marketing plan!
With email marketing, the opportunities to directly engage with your customers are vast. Some examples include:
- Press releases
- Event invitations
- Greeting cards
- Business or sales letters
As your dedicated email marketing consultant, I can help you:
- Ensure your email campaign is cohesive with your marketing strategy
- Set up your email marketing on a trusted platform so that you comply with legal and ethical standards of practices, and become a trusted sender
- Explore ways to generate leads and collect contact information (if you don’t have a database)
- Ensure that your logo and brand identity are consistent on your communications
- Create valuable content (text, images and links) that educates, informs and entertains
- Include calls to action that entice your readers to open and read your email, click a link to your blog or other page, reply to your message, forward or share your email, and more
- Monitor the success of your campaign with valuable, easy-to-digest tracking reports that include deliverability, reader behaviour, subscriber information, subscribe/unsubscribe requests, and more!
If you’re interested in exploring the many ways that email marketing can add major value to your business, get in touch or fill out the form below, and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!